• Welcome!
    |
    ||
    Logout|My Dashboard

Fire guts garage in Santa Fe - The Galveston County Daily News : Police

December 26, 2014

Fire guts garage in Santa Fe

Posted: Sunday, February 16, 2014 12:00 am

SANTA FE — A faulty electrical connection may have led to a fire that gutted a detached garage Saturday afternoon.

Santa Fe Fire and Rescue was called to the house on Scott Street near 8th Street on a report of a structure fire at about 3:30 p.m.

Subscription Required

An online service is needed to view this article in its entirety. You need an online service to view this article in its entirety.

Have an online subscription?

Login Now

Need an online subscription?

Subscribe

Login

Choose an online service.