• Welcome!
    |
    ||
    Logout|My Dashboard

Fire chars Bayou Vista home - The Galveston County Daily News : Local News

October 21, 2014

Fire chars Bayou Vista home

Posted: Tuesday, December 31, 2013 12:10 am

BAYOU VISTA — A man returning from work Monday evening found his Bayou Vista home ablaze, but firefighters extinguished the flames before the house was destroyed.

No one was injured in the fire, which was likely sparked by an electrical short in a downstairs room at the two-story house on Marlin Street, Bayou Vista Volunteer Fire Department Capt. Robert Doolittle said.

Subscription Required

An online service is needed to view this article in its entirety. You need an online service to view this article in its entirety.

Have an online subscription?

Login Now

Need an online subscription?

Subscribe

Login

Choose an online service.