• Welcome!
    |
    ||
    Logout|My Dashboard

Woman, 80, dies in early morning fire - The Galveston County Daily News : Local News

August 30, 2014

Woman, 80, dies in early morning fire

Posted: Thursday, December 6, 2012 12:21 am | Updated: 12:31 am, Thu Dec 6, 2012.

TEXAS CITY — A house fire proved fatal after first responders were unable to revive a woman pulled from her burning home early Wednesday morning.

Susan M. Prevost, 80, likely died of smoke inhalation from the blaze that started inside her Texas City house, said John Florence, a spokesman for the Galveston County Medical Examiner’s Office.

Subscription Required

An online service is needed to view this article in its entirety. You need an online service to view this article in its entirety.

Have an online subscription?

Login Now

Need an online subscription?

Subscribe

Login

Choose an online service.