• Welcome!
    |
    ||
    Logout|My Dashboard

Dead boy’s mom claims dad took son - The Galveston County Daily News : Local News

November 28, 2014

Dead boy’s mom claims dad took son

Mother says last time she saw son alive was May 2013 in N. Carolina

Posted: Tuesday, July 1, 2014 1:10 am

LEAGUE CITY — The mother of a 2-year-old who died last week of injuries that police allege were caused by the boy’s father said the father kept her son away from her for a year.

Katarina “Kati” DeBoard said the last time she saw her son Dominic Wells alive was in North Carolina in May 2013. On Thursday, she found out the boy was clinging to life in a Houston hospital.

Subscription Required

An online service is needed to view this article in its entirety. You need an online service to view this article in its entirety.

Have an online subscription?

Login Now

Need an online subscription?

Subscribe

Login

Choose an online service.