• Welcome!
    |
    ||
    Logout|My Dashboard

Residents escape Bayou Vista fire - The Galveston County Daily News : Local News

October 23, 2014

Residents escape Bayou Vista fire

Posted: Saturday, March 16, 2013 1:00 am | Updated: 11:04 am, Sat Mar 16, 2013.

BAYOU VISTA — Residents escaped an early morning house fire that could have been caused by the heating system in the attic, a fire official said Friday.

No people were hurt in the 1 a.m. Wednesday blaze in the 700 block of Marlin St., but some pets were lost in the fire, said Greg Harrington, president of the Board of Directors for the Bayou Vista Volunteer Fire Department.

Subscription Required

An online service is needed to view this article in its entirety. You need an online service to view this article in its entirety.

Have an online subscription?

Login Now

Need an online subscription?

Subscribe

Login

Choose an online service.