If you’re tired of waiting for Medicare to come through for your medical supply needs, now is the time to take advantage of great cash discounts during Behrens Southern Comfort’s spring blow out sale on new and used products!
Southern Comfort is slashing prices through the end of March on the medical supplies you need the most, including:
• Hospital beds — starting at $300 (mattress not included)
• A wide selection of wheelchairs — starting at $149
• Power chairs — starting at $695
• A huge inventory of grab bars in all sizes — starting at $13.95
• Cushions — starting at $19.95
• Raised toilet seats — starting at $29.95
• Feeding pumps — starting at $250
• Truform Compression Stockings (knee- and thigh-high, open and closed toe options) — clearance sale, starting at $10 each
Also check out their great prices on canes, wheelchair accessories, bed rails and stand assist aids.
At Behrens Southern Comfort Medical Supply, the friendly staff takes pride in offering superior customer service to residents in the Galveston and Houston areas and across the nation.
Their nationwide distribution network and state-of-the-art computer systems ensure accurate and on-time delivery of their top of the line products every time.
In addition to great sale prices, Behrens Southern Comfort has everyday low prices on incontinence products.
Adult diapers always start at $45 a case, and pullups at $48 a case.
Shop online at Southern Comfort’s Medicaiddiapers.com, a site focusing just on incontinence, urology and diabetic supply mail order products.
Each of these items are delivered to your door in, discreet, plain brown boxes, so your privacy is protected.
Use of this website allows you to contact Beherns Southern Comfort Medical Supply through the site, or if preferred, you can call directly. If you don’t have Medicaid, you can also visit the main website, which offers low everyday pricing and the same discreet delivery. For those requiring recurring orders, shipping is always free.
If you have Medicaid, you may qualify for:
• Up to two packs of wipes
• Up to 120 disposable bed pads
• Up to 240 briefs, pull-ups, or liners (or any combination of)
If you have Medicare or Medicaid you may qualify for:
• Indwelling Catheters (Foley-Type): 1 per month (When a specialty indwelling catheter or an all-silicone catheter is used, there must be documentation of the medical necessity for that catheter.)
• Insertion Tray: 1 per month
• Bedside Drainage Bag: 2 per month
• Urinary Leg Bag, Vinyl: 2 per month
• Clean, Nonsterile Catheterization: 200 per month
• External Male Catheters: 35 per Month
• External Urethral Clamp/Compression: 1 every 3 months
Have questions? Feel free to give Behrens Southern Comfort Medical Supply a call at 409-621-1167 or stop by 2902 Avenue R½ (just a block from the Seawall and 29th Street in Galveston).