When it comes to making big decisions regarding your family, Right at Home understands your concerns. For many people, our in-home senior care is the best solution for maintaining a healthy lifestyle and loving relationships. There’s a good chance we could be right for you, too.
Right at Home offers caregiving services for almost any family and nearly any situation. Our caregivers help your loved ones enjoy healthy lives in the comfort of a familiar environment. Whether you need a little extra help after a hospital stay, have an aging parent who needs assistance or companionship in their home, or respite for the family member who is caring for an ailing loved one, Right at Home can meet your needs. We can provide care for as little as 3 hours up to 24 hours, and we have no weekly minimums.
Our care is tailored to your unique situation through a Custom Care Plan. These individualized care programs are carried out by our caregivers and include whatever your loved one needs from any of our care categories.
• Companionship: Our caregivers can provide socialization, cognitive stimulation, organization or respite care for family caregivers.
• Light Housekeeping: We offer services to keep your loved one’s home clean and safe including laundry and linen changes, sweeping, mopping etc.
• Transportation: Right at Home can bring your loved one to medical appointments, activities, hair appointments or wherever they need to go.
• Grocery shopping: Caregivers can do shopping either with or without your family member. This service can include planning and preparation of nutritious meals.
• Physical assistance: We offer services such as bathing, dressing, shaving, transferring from bed to chair, and incontinence care.
Right at Home will provide you and your family peace of mind, knowing that your loved one receives the best care available. All caregivers are bonded, insured and thoroughly screened, including national background checks and drug testing.
Owner Kristen Carlson opened Right at Home Greater Galveston in 2007 after seeing a need for patient-focused care in the Galveston County area. She promised her aunt, Estelle Greenwalt, that she would be able to live “right at home” as she aged. Right at Home’s mission is to “improve the quality of life for those we serve.”
For more information or to set up a no-obligation home visit, please call 409-740-7400 or visit www.rahgalveston.com.