Right at Home understands your concerns when it comes to making big decisions regarding your family. For many people, our in-home senior care is the best solution for maintaining a healthy lifestyle and loving relationships. There’s a good chance we could be right for you, too.
Right at Home offers caregiving services for almost any family and practically any situation. Our caregivers help your loved ones enjoy healthy lives in the comfort of a familiar environment. We tailor our care to your unique situation through a Custom Care Plan. These individualized care programs are carried out through our adult home care providers and include whatever your loved one needs from any of our care categories.
• Companionship can provide stimulation and a mood boost for your loved one
• Light Housekeeping services to keep your loved one’s home clean and safe
• Transportation to medical appointments, activities, hair appointments or wherever they need to go
• Grocery shopping: either with or without your family member including planning and preparation of nutritious meals
• Physical assistance such as bathing, dressing, shaving, transferring from bed to chair, incontinence care and toileting
Right at Home Greater Galveston was opened by Kristen Carlson in 2007 after seeing a need for patient-focused care in the Galveston County area. She promised her aunt, Estelle Greenwalt that she would be able to live “right at home” as she aged. Right at Home ‘s mission is to “improve the quality of life for those we serve.”
How is Right at Home Different?
• Personalized, customer-focused service plans that are specific to each client’s needs.
• Right at Home’s seven years of proven service in the Galveston area
• Services are flexible — as little as three hours up to 24 hours of care and there is never an obligation. Our rates do not increase with reduced hours and there are no required number of days per week. YOU pick your schedule.
• Customer service is our key; staff is available 24 hours a day and all caregivers are supervised and managed.
• All caregivers are screened thoroughly including national background checks and drug test every caregiver prior to hire and randomly thereafter.
• Right at Home is licensed by the state of Texas to provide personal care and all caregivers are bonded and insured (liability and workers’ compensation insurance).
As the Baby Boomer generation ages and the senior population increases, there is a greater demand for elder care services, including in-home care. Whether it’s for extra assistance after a hospital stay, an aging parent who needs extra help or companionship to stay in their home, or respite for the family member who is caring for an ailing loved one, Right at Home can help.
For more information or to set up a no-obligation home visit, please call 409-740-7400 or visit www.rahgalveston.com.