Whether you or a family member needs a little extra help around the house, assistance recovering from a hospital stay or someone to check in on them throughout the week, Right at Home’s in-home care may be the answer. Our services are built around your specific needs, whether you or your family member is elderly, disabled or just need services after surgery.
Support For Families In Need
We provide the best possible experience & peace of mind.
Right at Home Greater Galveston was opened by Kristen Carlson in 2007 after seeing a need for patient-focused care in the Galveston County area. She promised her aunt, Estelle Greenwalt that she would be able to live “right at home” as she aged. Right at Home ‘s mission is to “improve the quality of life for those we serve”. Right at Home directly employs all caregivers, each of whom are thoroughly screened, trained, bonded and insured prior to entering a client’s home.
For more information or to set up a no-obligation home visit, please call 409-740-7400 or visit our website: www.rahgalveston.com.
• Local business ownership
• Comprehensive care staff screening and selection
• Continuous care staff education program
• Extensive care options ranging from companionship to personal care
• Flexible scheduling for as long as you need us
• Superior level of Customer services
• Thorough assessment and detailed care plan
• Comprehensive supervision of care
• Continuous communication with clients and families