To be the first choice of clients by executing quality work through continuing education, training, and teamwork.
Products that perform
• MASC-A-Gray is hair color mascara. Touch up gray roots, dries in minutes with no lakes or stains. $10
• Rapid Lash is a serum for longer and fuller eyebrow and lash growth. See results in this 4-8 week service. $75
• Aquage uplifting foam for adding volume. $19
• Aquage sea salt spray for wavy and curly results. $17
Join the commitment and cause
October is Breast Awareness month. Vendors have partnered with salons and clients to defeat this disease. Sol cap’s “Go Pink for Hope” program has enlisted over 1,000 salons and raised over 2 million dollars for this must cause.
Aquage’s “Help Make a Difference” program will donate $1 for any Pink Finishing Spray, Pink Beyond Shine, or Pink Sea Extend Silken Oil Treatment purchase. A $10 pink hair extension purchase will be match by Aquage. With these synergies, Aquage and Sol Cap continue to champion this cause.
Training and education
• Kathy and Denise attended an Aveda event at the Zsa Zsa Hotel. Jon Reyman demonstrated various haircutting and updos styles.
• Lulu and Keisha attended the Armstrong show in San Antonio.
• Models Wanted. The staff will do a photo shoot 10/6. Each tech will do 2 hairstyles from the Aquage Muse collection. Call for details.
Trending to be that person of attention and interest
There’s no fighting it — fall is the year’s cynosure for fashion. As soon as those invites for parties, company and special events arrive, pre book thru normal channels or on-line.
• Nail Trend — Vinylux by Creative Nail is a durable, selfadhering color coat for a weeklong wear. This shellac continues to be the choice for nail services.
• Color Trends — Brunettes reign supreme. Deep and bright ranging from coppers, maroons, to chocolate shades against deep mocha.
• Hair Trends — Soft sexy waves are timeless. Fringe/bangs can be blunt or textured. And then wear a style from the Aquage Muse collection.
Lulu’s the Salon and Day Spa is at 5205 Ave. U. For information, call 409-744-5323 or visit www.luluthesalon.com.